Company Description :
A Reputed Client Of Fact Personnel.
packaging solutions to FMCG , Pharma include Flexible Packaging ,Labelling Tech.
and Specialised Cartons.
Job Description, Required Skills and Abilities :
- Coordinate for the division the statutory accounts, statutory auditors and internal auditors co-ordination, Corporate MIS, Tax Audit, compliance with accounting standards & corporate laws relevant for accounting, Board & audit committee reports preparation,
- Set up systems to ensure that effective financial & internal controls are in place in accordance with the corporate guidelines
- Guide & train plant accounts teams to ensure that reliable financial results & MIS are released within the targeted timeframe
- Preparation & consolidation of Budgets for the division
- Analysis of budget and variances, current and past trends
- Preparation of monthly & quarterly standard MIS, reviewing & reporting
- Preparing business case and evaluation of strategic capex proposals
- Evaluation of capex plans and control viz-a-viz budget
- Monthly and Quarterly reporting of product margins, costing & inventory valuation